News and Events
ExCAPE annual meeting took place at Penn, May 9-10, 2016.
June 23-26, 2015:
Summer School on Software Synthesis, was held at MIT, Cambridge, USA
June 21-22, 2015:
Annual ExCAPE meeting was held June 21-22 MIT, Cambridge, USA
26-28 Oct 2014:
ExCAPE review meeting was held at Penn
- 21 Jul 2014: SyGuS-COMP'14 awards medals to its winners [as part of FLoC Olympyc Games]. First place awarded to Abhishek Udupa, for the Enumerative-CEGIS Solver.
13 June 2014:
Programming Languages Technology for Massive Open Online Courses (PLOOC 2014) [Co-Located with PLDI 2014]
26 Mar 2014:
ExCAPE project AutomataTutor featured in Penn Current
- 10-11 Mar 2014: ExCAPE annual research meeting, joint with ARiSE was held at Berkeley
25 Feb 2014:
Solar-Lezama's work on program synthesis featured in MIT News.
- 13 Sep 2013: SyGuS web page is up
- 20 Aug 2013: NSF Site Visit
- 23-24 Jul 2013: 3rd Workshop on Synthesis [Co-Located with CAV 2014]
Special session on Software Synthesis at ACC.
Rajeev Alur honored with Simons Investigator position by Simons Foundation.
- 13-14 Jul 2013: 2nd Workshop on Synthesis [Co-Located with CAV 2013]
- 27 Jun 2013: 4th Workshop on Formal Methods in Robotics and Automation (with RSS13)
- 21 Jun 2013: Programming Languages Technology for Massive Open Online Courses (PLOOC 2013) [Co-Located with PLDI 2013]
- 12-15 Jun 2013: ExCAPE Summer School
- 10-11 Jun 2013: ExCAPE Annual Meeting
- 27 Feb 2013: Vardi named SURA Distinguished Scientist
- 14 Feb 2013: Bjorn Hartmann has been elected Sloan Research Fellows for 2013. This is one of the most prestigious honors for junior faculty in the sciences. Fellows are selected on the basis of their independent research accomplishments, creativity, and potential to become leaders in the scientific community through their contributions to their field.
Program Synthesis for Everyone: Graduate course at UC Berkeley.
- 15 Oct 2012: ExCAPE co-PI Prof. Lydia Kavraki was elected
to membership in the Institute of Medicine (IOM) of the National Academies
- 13-17 Aug 2012: Demo "The Route Shepherd" at ACM SIGCOMM 2012
July 7-8, 2012:
SYNT 2012: First workshop on synthesis, Berkeley.
Controlling Software Execution: An Emerging Application Area for Control Engineering
Special session at ACC (American Control Conference).
- 4-5 Jun 2012: ExCAPE Kick-off meeting, University of Pennsylvania
- 3 Apr 2012: Penn to Lead $10 Million Project on Computer-assisted Programming, Penn Press Release
- 3 Apr 2012: NSF Announces New Expeditions in Computing Awards, NSF Press Release
- 3 Apr 2012: HPCwire Off the Wire
features Pennsylvania and Rice Universities Win NSF Grant for Code Automation
ExCAPE: Expeditions in Computer Augmented Program Engineering
National Science Foundation Award CCF-1138996